http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/1155

Well, this is the site I found this thrilling book for free! Though this was my first Agatha Christie book I've managed to become a fan of her writing especially the way she portrays her characters. While reading most of my books I play a very simple game that is to put myself in the place of one of the characters and imagine as if all that's happening involves me. This time it was Tuppence. To be frank, writers play a trick while writing that compels the reader to play the role of the character the writer chooses, who in other words is the hero of the story itself. I fell into the trap....but that makes me happy. The preface starts off abruptly but is the main incident around which the story is woven. The wonderful blend of mystery, romance, drama, thrill, action and of course not to forget wit and intelligence take you deep into the tale which is not a narrative one. I don't think I want to reveal any of the story; this may subside your curiosity when you start your ride through this amazing story. In short I loved it and hope you'll love it too.
 A deadly challenge to all mystery readers- Spot the adversary with your instincts just like I did (obviously before completing the story!).......All the best!



Advertisement

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top